IT’S OPENING NIGHT!
You guys… GREASE OPENS TONIGHT! I am beyond excited!
To keep things brief again: Here are this week’s outfits. Keep in mind this has been tech week, with work from 8-4 and then full run-throughs of the show after that, with a call at 5pm and leaving the theater at around 10:30pm every night. Oof!
Bonus: I have an update on what I kept from my 5th Stitch Fix!
FRIDAY, JULY 8
This was the only day without anything scheduled after work before ALL THE REHEARSAL IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE. I celebrated with a cute orange dress.
- orange hearts dress, Dillards
- sandals, Target (worn every day of my entire life)
SATURDAY, JULY 9
Got dressed up for rehearsal because it was the sitzprobe and I didn’t have to move around much or dance! (Not sure why this photo looks blurry/smoky.)
- black maxi dress, Forever 21
- you know those sandals
SUNDAY, JULY 10
I look way too happy to realize I’m about to be on my feet rehearsing at the cue-to-cue for 13 HOURS.
- black running tights, REI (sales rack)
- hot pink sports bra, Walmart
- running tank, Old Navy
MONDAY, JULY 11
I literally just put on the most random things and pretended like it was intentional. 😉
- black skinny jeans, Gap
- floral tank, Francesca’s (sales rack)
- light-blue bralette, American Eagle (uber-sales rack, like 60% off)
Here’s the back view! Whatever, just go with it.
TUESDAY, JULY 12
This look is called “be super casual but add different sandals and a statement necklace to feel like I tried.”
- dark wash skinny jeans, Gap
- gray tank, Gap
- sandals, Ross
- statement necklace, Forever 21
WEDNESDAY, JULY 13
More casual and comfy.
- blue jeans, Gap
- striped gray T, Gap
- the sandals
THURSDAY, JULY 14
Ready to go to work and then go perform for an actual audience! We had around 100 people come for an industry showing/preview. It was nice to have laughs/applause.
- curvy jeans, Gap (like, 4 years old)
- navy scalloped blouse, Stitch Fix
- sandals, Ross
Thank you all so much for weighing in on my 5th Stitch Fix contenders! I decided to keep things conservative and go solely with the purple dress:
I love it!