A TAD TIRED
This has been a busy (and warm!) week. It’s starting to feel like the Grease rehearsal schedule is catching up with me… but that just means this long holiday weekend is well-deserved and perfectly timed!
Take a look at the outfits from this past week: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
FRIDAY, MAY 20
Wet hair, don’t care. Thursday nights and Friday mornings are rough, as the sleep deprivation builds after rehearsals Tuesday-Thursday. It was nice and summery weather on Friday, so I opted for this dress.
- Lace-top black maxi dress, Forever 21
- Reef sandals (not pictured)
SATURDAY, MAY 21
This was my quick-change, casual look for Date Night at Zengo Denver.
- sleeveless, floral top, Francesca’s (sale rack)
- dark-wash skinny jeans, Gap
- black flats, Target
SUNDAY, MAY 22
After an early-morning 7.5-mile run in Wash Park, I quickly showered and got into more workout attire for my 4-hour dance rehearsal. All the movement on a Sunday!
- blue and green sports bra, Target (sale! $5)
- salmon dry-fit workout tank top, Old Navy (see more here)
- palm-frond running tights, REI
MONDAY, MAY 23
Ready to get to work! Ramping up for a long weekend means needing to get ahead on content output. In this picture, I think you can tell I’m caffeinated and ready!
- striped T-shirt, American Eagle
- black skinny jeans, Gap
- black flats, Target
- blue pendant necklace, Francesca’s
TUESDAY, MAY 24
Ready for more work, followed by Grease rehearsal (running through all of Act 2). It was a long, tiring day—at least it started out looking well-rested!
- ripped skinny jeans, Gap
- black flowy top, Target
- multi-colored wedges, hand-me-down
WEDNESDAY, MAY 24
I always think it’s funny that when I’m truly exhausted, I reach for a dress. I mean, it makes sense: It’s quick, and it’s just one piece of clothing to worry about. But this looks all put-together, despite how out-of-it I was.
- floral dress, Dillards (I think?)
- teal dress belt, Kohls
- black flats, Target (they got a lot of wear this week)
THURSDAY, MAY 25
Skipped a morning shower (I’m just going to run after work/before rehearsal, so why even bother) and went for a messy ponytail with a headband. Whatever.
- gray tank, Gap
- blue skinny jeans, Gap
- black booties, DSW
- no-slip headband, BicBands (I love these for running!)
Annnnnd that’s a wrap!