NOT BAD FOR RACE WEEK
This OOTW installment consists of race day and the few days before and after. While I might’ve been tired, sore, and busy, I still managed to look halfway decent.
FRIDAY, MAY 13
Friday the 13th! I wore a casual little outfit, with a hint of blue and orange (Go Gators!) to visit the Bronco’s stadium later that day to pick up my race bib for the half.
- skinny blue jeans, Gap
- polka dot blouse, Target
- orange cardigan, J. Crew steal from Good Will!
- white flats, Target
SATURDAY, MAY 14
(My best friend Emily’s birthday!) I was off to go shopping at Good Will and Old Navy before a 5-hour dance rehearsal.
- Nike running tights, REI sale
- The Highlands Ranch Half Marathon race T-shirt, free with registration (I ran this in 2013)
SUNDAY, MAY 15
Race day! I was so comfortable in every aspect of my outfit/gear during the half. I planned pretty well!
- black running shorts (and gray/yellow sports bra), Walmart (see more here)
- pink dry-fit T-strap tank, Old Navy (see more here)
- neon-yellow throwaway pullover, Good Will (see more here)
- Asics running shoes, Kohls on discount
- Smart Wool socks, Runners Roost (gift from the man)
- Garmin Forerunner 220, borrowed from the man
- Hipster belt, Runners Roost (gift from the man)
- no-slip headband, Target
- throwaway gloves, heaven knows, I’ve had them so long!
MONDAY, MAY 16
Rainy Monday! I was tired and a tad sore, but able to put together an easy-peasy work outfit.
- black skinny jeans, Gap
- gray top, Gap
- black booties, DSW
TUESDAY, MAY 17
It was a super-casual and still-rainy Tuesday, so:
- skinny jeans, Gap
- blue blouse, Kohls
- white striped sweater, Forever 21
- brown booties, DSW
Wednesday, May 18
The sun and warmth finally came back around! Time for a sundress and denim jacket!
[I really love this dress, but it no longer fits well because I’ve dropped a few sizes. The jacket helps make it work.]
- orange hearts dress, Dillards
- denim jacket, Aeropostale
- strappy sandals, Ross
Thursday, May 19
I love this outfit! It was one of those mornings where I put each piece on not thinking of how they’d mesh, but it totally worked:
- pink skinny jeans, American Eagle
- striped top, Gap
- beige wedges, DSW
I’d say not at all bad for the days before and after the big race!
WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE?
3 thoughts on “Outfits of the Week”
I love the black and grey Monday outfit – literally live in those colours myself lol 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Loving Thursday’s oufit! You look great in everything.
LikeLiked by 1 person